Become a bona fide insect killer with ease, using this automatic insect control system.
Also available in: Each pack contains one automatic diffuser unit, one refill can and two batteries.
A plant-based active ingredient is released into the air on an adjustable time setting, for around-the-clock protection from crawling and flying insects. Over 24 hours, the system emits no more than a 2 second burst of regular fly spray. (The system also contains synthetic ingredients.)
Who doesn’t love an easy, bug-free life?
1. Choose where you want to mount your diffuser. Recommended rooms include lounge & family rooms, away from immediate food preparation & children activity & pet sleeping areas. Mount the diffuser at least 2m above the floor and not closer than 300mm from the ceiling facing an open area (refer to wall mounting guide).
2. To open the diffuser, depress the button on the top and pull the front cover forward.
3. Ensure the switch is in the OFF position. Insert 2 x AA batteries. Ensure the batteries are correctly inserted by aligning the positive (+) and negative (‐) terminals.
4. Insert the refill can, with the nozzle facing outwards, close the diffuser. Now change the switch from OFF to your desired time setting. Do not activate the diffuser with an empty aerosol refill inside.
5. When activated, a flashing green light indicates that the device is working and it will spray after a delay of 15 seconds
6. If there is no green light, check the batteries are inserted correctly. If it fails to spray, please read the TROUBLESHOOTING directions. Batteries need to be replaced when the green light stops flashing or when the diffuser stops spraying.